I saw this dresser from Dwell Studio on Pinterest and thought it looked like THE dresser for my daughter's little room, except it cost over a $1,000 and is too wide for the space we have.
I used the above photo as an inspiration for a modified version I'm building for under $50. I made a scaled drawing in PowerPoint to help me imagine what my cut list would look like proportionally.
- changing the height, width, and depth of the dresser
- using pulls in the center rather than knobs
- using straight tapered legs
- glue-joining reclaimed wood for the top
- staining the sides and top and painting the front white
Process photos to come!