Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bracelet Display for Humble Ride Apparel

My friend Ashley owns her own accessory and apparel business called Humble Ride Apparel.  Everything on her online look book is handmade with love in her island home on O'ahu.

On July 20, 2013, Ashley will be a vendor at this event:

Ashley became my first (and only) client when she asked me to build a bracelet display for the Reap and Sow event.  Per her request, I used her company colors black, sage, and light brown (although I thought almond would be light brown, hah) to make this with hand-made charm (aka, imperfections):


If you get a chance, and you happen to be on island, check out Reap and Sow's event next Saturday, July 20, 2013.  And please be sure to stop by Ashley's booth to see her beautiful creations.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation. Seeing comments makes me want to do a jig. I love hearing from you, so please remember to leave your mark here. :)